• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Take a picture of the powder shelf and place it here

The Outdoor Depot is the only place local in Gainesville that has a decent powder selection and they price it higher than a gunshow. I buy from Wideners most of the time, and Powder Valley when that have it in stock. Wideners is cheaper with the hazmat than Outdoor Depot. I almost always buy 8 pounds for rifle and 4-5lbs for pistol.

i207.photobucket.com_albums_bb216_bass222000_38B847C9_8D11_417a2636d4583b7eb25103098580274b4ce.jpg
On a lil road trip to see the in-laws and stopped by Hyatt Guns.
Are those federal match primers 210M's? 8 pound jugs of varget and H4350? What's the prices like?

No pic, just an update. I know some of you guys are looking for Titegroup. AO (Adventure Outdoors - Smyrna) today had about 20 1# bottles of Titegroup.

BTW if you do post a photo of a shops powder selection, it would be helpful to get an idea of prices. I know I can find a lot of different powders, but when they are $35/lb or more, they may as well be empty. I'm sure there are folks that will buy something if they are in a pinch at whatever prices, but I tend to just purchase when I find a decent price locally, or I wait till PV or someone has it in stock and just pay the hazmat charges.

Went by AO at lunch. On the pistol front H110, Titegroup, 800x. Prices are around $20-25/lb for most

Rifle was the normal crap. They did have CFE 223, TAC and reloder 7.

at least their prices are good. seems i've seen some here and there but at $40/lb it's easy to see why it's still there. :)

Back
Top Bottom