• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tactical Pro Reloads and Guns?

So Yeah, I just had a run in with this site, my spidy sense went up too but should have searched before I purchased. Damn I should have listened to it, it's a pretty elaborate scam TBH, They also have a fake shipping company they use, epeditorlogistics.com They offer an 18% discount for crypto, give you a very strange shipping number after order completion... then refer you to the shipping website that isn't that great to navigate, eventually you find your supposed shipping order and it looks all like things are in order and in route, two days later, you check the shipping site and this is what you see.... "STATUS - ON HOLD" Then you notice in the chat with us box at the lower left hand corder of the screen a red flag, so you click on it, and it's a nice little note saying they want $420 in crypto for insurance delivery, but they already have supposidly shipped the order from NH to CA (note I'm in MN) so twice or more the distance it needed to go. So I responded and went around with the shipper, asking and probing, and they're english isn't awesome. Same with the company, I got texts from them twice, the first one was about the crypto payment, not this was my first online crypto exchange so I'm a little slow on this until now. But absolutely THAT was a HUGE red flag for me, no legitimate shipper ever does that crap, I had an online store for 25 years, have shipped internationally quite a bit, but this was supposed to be in the states. Should have searched the website domain for reviews / warnings like you guys did above... so BUYER BEWARE, this is absolutely a SCAM.

So Yeah, I just had a run in with this site, my spidy sense went up too but should have searched before I purchased. Damn I should have listened to it, it's a pretty elaborate scam TBH, They also have a fake shipping company they use, epeditorlogistics.com They offer an 18% discount for crypto, give you a very strange shipping number after order completion... then refer you to the shipping website that isn't that great to navigate, eventually you find your supposed shipping order and it looks all like things are in order and in route, two days later, you check the shipping site and this is what you see.... "STATUS - ON HOLD" Then you notice in the chat with us box at the lower left hand corder of the screen a red flag, so you click on it, and it's a nice little note saying they want $420 in crypto for insurance delivery, but they already have supposidly shipped the order from NH to CA (note I'm in MN) so twice or more the distance it needed to go. So I responded and went around with the shipper, asking and probing, and they're english isn't awesome. Same with the company, I got texts from them twice, the first one was about the crypto payment, not this was my first online crypto exchange so I'm a little slow on this until now. But absolutely THAT was a HUGE red flag for me, no legitimate shipper ever does that crap, I had an online store for 25 years, have shipped internationally quite a bit, but this was supposed to be in the states. Should have searched the website domain for reviews / warnings like you guys did above... so BUYER BEWARE, this is absolutely a SCAM.
If they want crypto, das a "NOGO."

Back
Top Bottom