Taco pasta.

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
52D5EB4B-4AFE-4C5D-B134-C42869BE491E.jpeg
97FBAC38-FA0B-4B80-97F2-AAF7EC795B62.jpeg
So my Mom made this one night years ago and it has turned into a family favorite ever since.
All you do is cook your favorite pasta....works well with ziti or medium shells.
When you brown your ground beef for the sauce just add a packet of your favorite taco seasoning to the cooked and strained meat .....most people like it mild.
Mix the meat with your sauce then mix in the cooked pasta, al dente best.
Smother the top with your favorite
cheese topping and let simmer with lid on top to melt cheese....done.

I like to add habaneros or carolina reapers to mine but I’m a hot pepper freak..
If I was making it for myself I’d simmer a couple hot peppers into my meat sauce but DONT do that if others are not into super hots.

View attachment 2752357 View attachment 2752358 So my Mom made this one night years ago and it has turned into a family favorite ever since.
All you do is cook your favorite pasta....works well with ziti or medium shells.
When you brown your ground beef for the sauce just add a packet of your favorite taco seasoning to the cooked and strained meat .....most people like it mild.
Mix the meat with your sauce then mix in the cooked pasta, al dente best.
Smother the top with your favorite
cheese topping and let simmer with lid on top to melt cheese....done.

I like to add habaneros or carolina reapers to mine but I’m a hot pepper freak..
If I was making it for myself I’d simmer a couple hot peppers into my meat sauce but DONT do that if others are not into super hots.
dman this looks good

dman this looks good

Yeah...I’d be interested to hear /see if anyone makes it to their liking.
You could add beans and whatever else you like to make it personal.
Another one of my favorites is to smash two garlic cloves and sauté them till just browned in olive oil then mix that in with my pasta....oh baby.

Back
Top Bottom