• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

T53 price

110-150 depending on condition of the stock. I love them....most of the ones ive had shoot better than my m44's.....

Last edited:
Southern Ohio Gun still shows them at $99.00 each but they've been out of stock since last year. I really want one to " Customize" but I can't pay the $200.00 and up crazy prices they go for on Gunbroker. Then they get you for $30.00 worth of shipping. And you gotta pay a shop to transfer it for you. To me they are STILL $100.00 rifles.

Under $160. They usually have been beat to death.
the wood looks bad most of the time due the soft chu wood the Chinese used, it was resistant to rot and humidity though

my old t53 is my favorite mosin even if it is my most least mint condition version, shoots accurately and i don't have to worry about the wood getting dented or dinged since the Chinese did the first 100 scratches for me

i wouldn't pay more then $150 for a very good to excellent condition t53 mosin

Last edited:
Now the metal should be fine. They are newer than the russian mo sins being built in the 50's ....sometimes they pop up on here and are refinished, look nice.

Southern Ohio Gun still shows them at $99.00 each but they've been out of stock since last year. I really want one to " Customize" but I can't pay the $200.00 and up crazy prices they go for on Gunbroker. Then they get you for $30.00 worth of shipping. And you gotta pay a shop to transfer it for you. To me they are STILL $100.00 rifles.

I probably have bought 30 from SOG for $99 or under... Hard to pay any more than that...

I probably have bought 30 from SOG for $99 or under... Hard to pay any more than that...
Yeah that's the way I feel about it. I had one in 96\97 and got it right out of the crate for $69.00. Now I know that they will never get that low again and the 91\30 will never be a $50.00 rifle again. But I still don't see either model being worth $250.00 and up. And I have never seen a T53 that didn't need the stock refinished or replaced all together. The Chinese used some type of ****ty wood for the stocks that was soft and prone to cracking.

Back
Top Bottom