• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

T-shirt company

I'd be interested in an MP5 t shirt. Really cool.
Awesome! I'll let you know when the design is ready to print. Still working on getting it ready. There is a picture of the MP5 design at the beginning of this thread if you want to check it out and see if you like it. Not sure if you already saw it.

I'm going to work for a T shirt printing bidness when I get back to middle GA next week. And one of my oldest friends is the art guy for the other t shirt bidness in Warner Robins. I know very little about it but if I can hook you up with folks that can answer questions I'll be glad to do it. PM me if you need to.

I'm going to work for a T shirt printing bidness when I get back to middle GA next week. And one of my oldest friends is the art guy for the other t shirt bidness in Warner Robins. I know very little about it but if I can hook you up with folks that can answer questions I'll be glad to do it. PM me if you need to.
Awesome! Thank you so much! Will definitely let you know. I've taught myself to use Adobe Illustrator for the artwork and YouTube helped quite a bit with the actual printing but there's still so much to learn! Good luck at your new job!

Awesome! Thank you so much! Will definitely let you know. I've taught myself to use Adobe Illustrator for the artwork and YouTube helped quite a bit with the actual printing but there's still so much to learn! Good luck at your new job!

Received my shirt today....you rock! Great shirts, everyone should order some.....thanks again

AC

DFF3AC08-81A6-4350-8ADD-E3AD2BB4A5BF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom