• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

T-shirt company

We've tried a few different ones and I've let bulletpaluza bulletpaluza test them out since he's pretty tough on shirts. We haven't gone with a particular brand yet but thanks for the feedback. Will definitely consider this information when we look to buy shirts in bulk.

Your printing looks good. I'll think on something I'd like. I prefer subtle that only people here and others like us would get leaving the sheep confused. Actually, that would be kind of cool. A great pyrenees or irish wolfhound in front of a sheep with a wolf in its mouth. Wish I was an artist. Maybe someone on here with talent could draw it out for you.

Guess what I got in the mail today...

IMG_2318.JPG

Ok, big milsurp guy here and had to have one of the new Garand t-shirts and to support local ODT entrepreneurship (I may be a little biased in that department). Had the t-shirts in like 2 days after the order.

Hat's off to Brittany for the quality of work and the nice t-shirt material. She even included care instructions!

Really wishing Shoot & Move supply co. all the best in their future business endeavors! Can't wait to show these off at the next M&G!

IMG_2316.JPG

I bet if I wore the Garand t-shirt over to the CMP Range I could sell some...:cool: Quality workmanship for sure!

View attachment 2038908

Ok, big milsurp guy here and had to have one of the new Garand t-shirts and to support local ODT entrepreneurship (I may be a little biased in that department). Had the t-shirts in like 2 days after the order.

Hat's off to Brittany for the quality of work and the nice t-shirt material. She even included care instructions!

Really wishing Shoot & Move supply co. all the best in their future business endeavors! Can't wait to show these off at the next M&G!

View attachment 2038919

I bet if I wore the Garand t-shirt over to the CMP Range I could sell some...:cool: Quality workmanship for sure!

Those look great

View attachment 2038908

View attachment 2038919

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We're so glad you like your shirts and we are super grateful for your support!

Look out for more designs coming soon!

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback! We're so glad you like your shirts and we are super grateful for your support!

Look out for more designs coming soon!
Young lady I am looking forward to the designs. I am just a T shirt kind of guy, and ready to pull the trigger, your doing a great job!

Back
Top Bottom