• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

T/C Classic 22lr Benchmark

sinac84

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
187   0
Reaction score
This is just a short, initial review of the T/C Classic 22lr Benchmark. I picked this beauty up from my best friend for $300. The fit and finish on this thing is awesome. Big bull barrel, solid steel receiver, pretty good trigger for a rimfire rifle, and the stock is beautiful. Everything is steel in this thing. I put a Nikon Prostaff 22lr scope in it wrapped in Warn rings.

Took it to the range yesterday and ran 4 different kinds of 22lr ammo through it. Remington Viper, Winchester Wildcat, Remington Thunderbolt, and Federal Bulk. The Remington Viper proved to be the most accurate of the bunch followed up with the Federal and Winchester. The Thunderbolt wouldn't even chamber. I had no malfunctions that were the guns fault.

I'm very happy with this rifle so far. I do plan on getting some match grade ammo to run through it to see if the groups can get tighter. I am happy that the Federal bulk ammo will put decent groups up too. If you have a chance to get one of these pick it up, you won't be disappointed!

Small Update: Shot the T/C more yesterday and got a 50 and 100 yard zero. My Nikon Prostaff 22lr has the BDC reticle and at full power it is dead on at 50 in the crosshairs and at 100 and the power at 8.5 it is dead on in the 2nd from the top circle. It does cycle subsonics as well which is cool, just need to find a load it likes. Shoots the CCI Selects at right around .5 minute.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom