• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sweet pistol case idea

George P. Burdell

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
14   0
Reaction score
I had been looking for a hard, heavy-duty pistol case for a long time when I came across this at Home Depot. It was $20 (I see they are now $29... must have been on sale) so I gave it a try. Thought I would show you guys because I really like how it turned out. I wanted something convenient to take to the range that would hold multiple pistols and various ammo and supplies. Also I just like hard cases vs soft for some reason. I did have to cut a few pieces of foam for the middle compartment where I put the guns. The orange containers are great for keeping loose ammo out while at the range. Seems super sturdy and overall I'm very pleased with it. I don't know of anything like it for the price. Here are some pics.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

do the two pistols knock against each other when you close the case and turn it sideways?

i would definitely test that out to keep two 'LNIB' pistols from becoming 'heavy wear and dings' pistols...

Good Idea! Now dress it out with some legit bio-hazard, caution needles and no one will want to touch it!:hat:

do the two pistols knock against each other when you close the case and turn it sideways?

i would definitely test that out to keep two 'LNIB' pistols from becoming 'heavy wear and dings' pistols...
It's actually a pretty tight fit so they don't move much but I sometimes separate them between layers of foam for that purpose. None of my firearms I own right now are for looking at though so I'm not too worried about it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom