• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SWAP MEET Johns Creek Gun Range.Grand Prize 1 yr Membership to JCGR

THANKS to Biker for organizing and Deer Mechanic for hosting AGAIN one of the best swap meets in ODT history..you guys always come thru !!!!!

Great time for one and all. I traded and bought more than I sold. But I'm happy! Thanks Biker and Deer Mechanic. Looking forward to the next one.
So nice to see some real world prices and pick stuff up in person. I got a lot of small parts for great prices. Saved me $$ even over Amazon.com prices.
My only suggestion: next time everyone needs to bring more cash and buy more of my stuff! :D (kidding, sorta...)
Even if I didn't sell as much as I'd have liked, I had a great time, and it was really, really neat to see some of the older fellas with their sons. Had one "bloke" who loved the FAL because he carried one in the British army. His son got to hold it, and feel it's heft. I think it may have given the son another point of appreciation of his father; it was certainly worth the drive.
If I bought some AR parts from you and you don't get feedback it's because my memory shorted out after a few deals. Maybe I should've written down some ODT names?
God Bless everyone.

I had a great time-first time there. Looking foward to doing it again y'all are a great bunch. Can't remember who I bought the red stripe m2 and the box of reloading books and supplies from but if you pm me I'll post your good feedback

Howdy and thanks to all from Ms Alleycat and I. Good to see everyone again....we had a great crowd. Bought some stuff, traded a bunch, and sold a little too.

I passed on a couple items that i still can't stop thinking about though.......:frusty:

I got home and counted up the rounds in that ammo can and there was 450.
Thanks for that wonderful deal! I'm leaving feedback for you now.

Back
Top Bottom