• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

suspicious activity

An ODT user wants to purchase a firearm of mine for which I have an active post. I have reviewed the users feedback. They have very positive feedback.

My suspicion arises though because this user has a resounding number of positive feedback (upwards of 10 pages) despite only having been a member of ODT for slightly over a year.

Is such activity reason to be suspicious? Do dealers frequent the forums without disclosing they're dealers?

Just wondering, have you ever checked "yes" on question 11f. on a form 4473?

Just wondering, have you ever checked "yes" on question 11f. on a form 4473?

Do you have the dang form memorized or something? I think that's the one that says if you answered 'no' then skip question 12. But I can't remember what the question is for the life of me.

I always hold the buyer at gunpoint with a CW45. I usually have them spread eagle over the hood of their van while I secretly film the whole scene. Once I get my BOS, I leave them there and drive away laughing hysterically. I like to brag about it online then get mad when nobody believes me. I wouldn't call that suspicious, I call it a good meet up.

Do you have the dang form memorized or something? I think that's the one that says if you answered 'no' then skip question 12. But I can't remember what the question is for the life of me.

I cant really remember, I usually get my neighbor or my special cousin to fill them out for me

I always hold the buyer at gunpoint with a CW45. I usually have them spread eagle over the hood of their van while I secretly film the whole scene. Once I get my BOS, I leave them there and drive away laughing hysterically. I like to brag about it online then get mad when nobody believes me. Is that suspicious?

Oh **** man!!!!!!!! i just read that, bumped my knee on the desk from lol'ing so hard and even peed a little

Back
Top Bottom