Surefire is in the hotseat now

What basis or experience is the statement drawn on?

I have the exact opposite experience with their products and customer service. So let’s hear it.....

Which statement? :confused2: The fact that Surefire is exhibit A for stupidity because they offer a product like hi-cap mags, and then donate to a congresswoman who has co-sponsored at least 5 anti-gun bills including the Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act.

Or my statement about their products??

Their cans suck. I'd buy just about any other maker on the market first, except maybe OSS. And I spent quite a bit of time considering and testing one of their $1K+ cans several years ago.

Their mags suck. No need to say anymore there.

Their lights, while fairly bombproof, have been way behind the innovation curve in areas like lumens, etc. And personally if I'm spending that kind of money, I'd buy something from Elzetta, Arisaka, or do a Malkoff build first.

Or my statement about their customer service??? I own exactly one surefire product right now, and based on my nightmare experience with their customer service, I would've never owned another even before their traitorous activities came to light.

Now thank you for wasting my time in typing all of that (opinions of course) because it won't matter to some of you who are so desperate to justify your buying choices that you'll continue to defend and support a firearms company who gave money to an extremely anti-gun representative. Which is why I could care less what your experience has been...

Surefire never actively endorsed the erosion of anyone's rights. They donated to the campaign of someone that can help them with money for DHS and DOD contracts because she's on the right committee is not about the erosion of rights, it's about pursuing your core business.

Wrong but keep spinning...

They gave over $10K to Loretta Sanchez who has co-sponsored, at the very least, the 5 anti-gun bills below.

Gun Show Loophole Closing Act of 2009
H.R.308 - Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act
H.R.752 - Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act
Public Safety and Second Amendment Rights Protection Act of 2015
Fix Gun Checks Act of 2015

Surefire never actively endorsed the erosion of anyone's rights. They donated to the campaign of someone that can help them with money for DHS and DOD contracts because she's on the right committee is not about the erosion of rights, it's about pursuing your core business.

I disagree with you , but that's cool. That's part of what's great about this country. Me, personally, I try to not put my "pursuing of core business beliefs" ahead of my principles. I fundamentally disagree with anyone trying to regulate/restrict/ban/etc my fundamental rights and freedoms. Not to mention that pandering to people who are vehemently opposed to your "core business beliefs" is a sellout. Not saying it would happen but it "appears" that someone would sell there soul for an extra comma on their bottom line. But meh, tacos.

batoncolle batoncolle

You still didn’t answer the question.

Your statement:
“Surefire products suck and their customer service sucks.“

You “have exactly 1 of their products” so how can you blanket statement the whole product line?

What basis do you have that would say that their customer service sucks?

What happened?

Did you call them with a legitimate problem with their product?

Did you call them after you broke something expecting something for free?

Let’s hear the story. I have two exact opposite (of your “experience”)stories regarding SF customer service, and I’m willing to bet many others here share my experience.

batoncolle batoncolle

You still didn’t answer the question.

Your statement:
“Surefire products suck and their customer service sucks.“

You “have exactly 1 of their products” so how can you blanket statement the whole product line?

What basis do you have that would say that their customer service sucks?

What happened?

Did you call them with a legitimate problem with their product?

Did you call them after you broke something expecting something for free?

Let’s hear the story. I have two exact opposite (of your “experience”)stories regarding SF customer service, and I’m willing to bet many others here share my experience.

I answered your questions. If it's not to your satisfaction, well that's on you. And as I said, I could care less about your experience, opinions, etc., because at the end of the day that's not the issue at hand. In fact it's actually meaningless input to this conversation, but since some people insist on using it as a silly excuse to support a company, there are those of us who can provide the exact opposite experiences, opinions, and/or alternatives.

So again the main issue here is that Surefire gave money to a representative that co-sponsored no less than 5 pieces of anti-gun legislation. And either you have a problem with that or you don't and you support it by making up all sorts of excuses that have no relation to what they actually did.

they choose gov contracts versus being a just a manufactuer of lights

honestly makes you think that there are superior light makers out there that didnt get the contract for the military because of this type of greasy nepotism

**** em. colt did the same thing kinda lol

Really though I wonder would people's choice to not purchase their stuff really hurt them? I mean they are largely supported by military contracts anyways.

This is probably why they donated to Democrat’s as well. This is all pretty stupid. It is not like have publicly supported left wing causes.

Well, another company whose product I will not purchase. This community is starting to save me some $$$.

Some SERIOUS $$$! I am an Indian in India. Our currency is 70:1 to yours. I was going in for this Benchmade 940 beauty after having got myself a Buck 110 and a Kerhsaw Blur. No more!

Trump is trying to save all that is remaining: all that these DemonRats could not finish. However, on a sad note, *"THEY"* shall win. Us humans are programmed by the powers that be to self-destruct now and we have begun executing the sequence. All the civilization of the past 10-20-50,000 years shall be lost.

Back
Top Bottom