Suppressor demoing

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
Does anyone have an Octane 9 or Mystic I could hear? Most shops only have a few demo cans, usually their personal stash, so I figured I'd reach out to the ODT.

Only have a TiRant 9 right now. :) if you find someone let me tag along I wanna hear too before I make a new purchase!

The problem with demoing cans for people you take the time to demo the can and the expense and then they try to save some cash and buy the can from someone that could not offer a demo to them. Mark at Polite Society ran into this many times.

If you want to hear a Liberty can I suggest you drive up to Liberty and meet the great folks that own and work there, they do regular demo days...

BTW this is not directed at either of you, since I know both of you. Its just my random thoughts....

The problem with demoing cans for people you take the time to demo the can and the expense and then they try to save some cash and buy the can from someone that could not offer a demo to them. Mark at Polite Society ran into this many times.

If you want to hear a Liberty can I suggest you drive up to Liberty and meet the great folks that own and work there, they do regular demo days...

BTW this is not directed at either of you, since I know both of you. Its just my random thoughts....

It's okay....shame me wwboater, shame me! I'll try and make it up to you sometime and pick up some ammo.

It's okay....shame me wwboater, shame me! I'll try and make it up to you sometime and pick up some ammo.

Dude, I am not shaming anyone. I was just giving info as to why there are not more Class III guys offering to do demos. I bet the guys at CAW will be more than happy to do a demo to help add to their group buy....

What ammo are we suppose to use on the rifles for suppression? I noticed subsonic 223 is impossible so what is everyone using?

I have a Torch QA, a Huntertown Guardian 22SS, and an Isis-2 I can demo as well.

For 223, it doesnt really matter what ammo you use. Its all loud with the port at your ear.

I use Wolf/silverbear/MFS.

Back
Top Bottom