• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Supper tonight

Hell, I grew up on that shii.....love it!...lol
I was just having this conversation with a neighbor the other day. I went to a different grocery store the other day and got lost looking for something and ran across the aisle that had all the Chef Boyardee stuff in it and was immediately taken back to my childhood. I probably haven't eaten that in 30+ years.

So much talk about chili sooooo Ima gonna whip up some tomorrow..
Ready to have your life changed? Make the chili, then line the bottom of a casserole pan with tater tots. Put the chili on top, cook it for a half an hour at 425 and then throw some cheese on the top until melts and crisps up on the edges. ChiliTot casserole.

Ready to have your life changed? Make the chili, then line the bottom of a casserole pan with tater tots. Put the chili on top, cook it for a half an hour at 425 and then throw some cheese on the top until melts and crisps up on the edges. ChiliTot casserole.
I make that like twice a month...lol
Quick, easy and good!

Using beanless chili of course.

As I don't have tots in the freezer, I will make enough to freeze some to try that at a later date...Sounds like pouring chili over fries, but hey I am always open to new ideas. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom