STUCKON 22 or 8 has flung a cravin on me

BDR1

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
186   0
Reaction score
AE1A04B5-71B8-4ED5-9537-A2756D557CA8.jpeg
0A62CAB8-8506-40CA-BFAE-9E900B0B4A85.jpeg

1st pot is deer blackstrap pot roast .. with some pork tenderloin for the non deer eaters.. be ready tomorrow
2nd is BULLDOG PINTOS.. pintos with some Hambone with ham( my boy and girl) outside is now chewing on the bones and half a jar of halepnos peppers.. mmm good.. gotta wait in them till tomorrow too.. it’s past my feeding time.. plus I need some cornbread fer my beans and onions and maybe some skim milk.. fer my figure you know

I am Hungry. What's the address
I think I sent you number a long time ago.. beans will be ready time you get here.. stew won’t be ready till in the am.. just call or text I’ll send you my address.. o yeah bring some of the GUN CLEANER TONITE.. I got something I need to clean

I think I sent you number a long time ago.. beans will be ready time you get here.. stew won’t be ready till in the am.. just call or text I’ll send you my address.. o yeah bring some of the GUN CLEANER TONITE.. I got something I need to clean
You can spend the nite.. we will make a pallet on the floor and CLEAN STUUF and watch a scary movie or a killer all of em movie.. them bout lunch time we will tear into the stew

I am Hungry. What's the address
Come by and get me in E.Cobb on your way out Tony, I aint supposed to be driving …. :cool-new:
Im sure Mr S - would have a recliner i can camp in ? LoL

Back
Top Bottom