• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

STRIBOG SP9A1 $650

https://lingleindustries.com/stribog-scorpion-lower/

As mentioned above - Juice isn't worth the squeeze when you add it all up for using Scorpion mags unless you really like the platform. Scrpion is best value for reliability and aftermarket support + cheap reliable mags.

also just so everyone knows.

Most of the issues on bogs come down to the mags.

The gen 1 mags suck, i have some that run ok and alot of folks dont have issues, but they still suck
the gen 2 mags have steel lips on them for better reliability. These are hard to find and expensive and you still shouldnt buy them
the gen 3 mags are supposedly on the way
the gen 4 mags are supposedly in development and are rumored to be curved mags.

basically what this boils down to, is if i were a bog owner, i wouldnt buy ANY of these right now. I would be waiting for the newer planned mags to come out so there is no need to change out hte lower unless you want to use standard AR15 grips and triggers, i also wouldnt buy any new mags until the newest ones hit the shores.

I know PSA is developing an MP5 clone, but who knows when that will ever get released. Maybe a year, and by then the prices should start coming down on everything.

I know PSA is developing an MP5 clone, but who knows when that will ever get released. Maybe a year, and by then the prices should start coming down on everything.

yah i've been waiting for a PSA mp5 for years so who knows when that will actually drop.

Im also gonna be a little sacrilegious. The mp5 is Ok at best compared with modern PCC :peep:

The triggers arnt that great, no BHO or last round hold open, mags are super ****ing expensive, sights are ok at best and attaching an optic can be a bitch.

Dont get it twisted, i've had a couple and they were cool as hell. but at this point if it was between mp5 or a stribog/scorpion, i'd take the bog or scorpion every day.

I've held off buying any of the recent model PCC's. Currently only have two 1894's in 44 & 45 & a 10mm AR.

Was tempted to pick up the CZ EVO awhile back befor Covid19 hit, but decided against it. I would rather have one that shot 40, the Ruger peeked my interest, but the it'd just be another magazine to stock up on for that one gun.

personally even if they were the same price after adding the different lower i'd still take the bog. I just wanst a fan of how the scorpion felt material wise (it was 100% relliable just didnt feel as nice) and i felt like the recoil impulse on the scorpion was much worse (given half the weight of the damn thing is that giant block of metal for the bolt)
I agreed. Plus its aesthetically unpleasant. I want to love it but I just cant.

I know PSA is developing an MP5 clone, but who knows when that will ever get released. Maybe a year, and by then the prices should start coming down on everything.[/Qcan't..
From PSA:
"Coming Q4 of 2018, $800. Oh wait, late 2019. Oh wait, its on hold. Also its not gonna be under $1000"
I held out for long enough, I'll just go with an established company.

Back
Top Bottom