• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Storm check

cr107

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
167   0
Reaction score
Everyone good? Tornado went right down the road near me. All good here.

IMG_8763.png

Well we made it, hope everyone is safe.
Not going to lie, after getting hit hard last year my anxiety level rises substantially every time I hear the big "T" word. We've been run over by that freight train a couple of times over the years and I'm starting to think it's personal. Some people go their whole lives and never see one while some seem to be tornado magnets. I'm just glad I don't live in a trailer park.
Sleep wasn't an option so I set about finding the place in the US with the least likelihood of being hit by a natural disaster and it turns out it's Vermont which also has the lowest crime rate in the country.
That's the only eastern state that I've never been to and I'm not convinced it's a real place. I think it’s a made up place like a winter Disneyland for rich people to hide from poor people and get together to plan their further ruination of the country.
When's the last time you saw a Vermont tag on the road?..
Not real, like birds and Christian democrats.
I need a nap.

right down the road in stockbrige but all i heard was the dog snoring a time or two. I haven't been sleeping that well lately but when i do its like death sleep. roads were clear from there to smyrna this morning. 75/lakewood freeway/285

Back
Top Bottom