• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stop overpriced buying

If people take there time and put in email info they will get one, I have bought two with one in gunstore for $999 +tax so patience pays!
Not necessarily true.
I have been on the list for FB Beryl since they were announced. Still could not get one from the 1st batch.
You are making the same mistake that I see people everywhere do. You assume that other people's experience, access to market/LGS and decision making process is the same as yours. Not true.

Edit:
One time/rare deals are not the rule anymore.
Some guys scored Galil Ace for $1000 2 years ago.
Does it mean that $2200 stock ACE is overpriced now? Nope, it is the going rate.
There are people pricing their stuff too high. They either keep dropping price, or sit on it.
I have seen the same RobArms Vepr for sale for 4 or 5 years now.

Why are you guys making excuses for stuff you know is not worth what people are asking for it?

Sure everyone is sold out of everything but that doesn't make a Hesse AK 47 worth 1500 dollars does it?

Fine.....Fair market value doesn't mean trying to screw your fellow ODTrs does it?

You know damn well you paid 550 for that AK 2 years ago you are TRYING to sell now for 1500 dollars.

Not necessarily true.
I have been on the list for FB Beryl since they were announced. Still could not get one from the 1st batch.
You are making the same mistake that I see people everywhere do. You assume that other people's experience, access to market/LGS and decision making process is the same as yours. Not true.
Very well said.

The good ol days are LONG gone..
Yep.....I remember going into LGSs like the old Adventure Outdoors and the old Bargain Barn in Jasper or Pannells on Hwy 5 and seeing old Russian Mosin-Nagants, Nagant Pistols, and SKSs PILED UP in boxes all for sale at $100-$149. That's how I got my pick'o'thelitter Nagant Pistol... Those days are long gone...

Back
Top Bottom