• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stop leaving guns in your cars..

I'm kind of hoping his comment was tongue in cheek. But, I could tell you some incredible stories about stupid, illegal shyte that cops have done and then the department had to settle lawsuits after or hush up.
Same. Lot's of trash in those departments

I know I’m probably preaching to the choir here but we had this situation yesterday.

As I come on in the morning we get a BOLO for a stolen car and inside the car was a pistol, so now criminals are armed. Later in the day we get a call about a man shot, it wasn’t my call so I don’t know many details but sounded as if it was an armed robbery gone sideways. A little later we get the same BOLO for the stolen car, but now details are added that it’s occupied by murder suspects from the earlier shooting.

Stop arming criminals, don’t leave unsecured weapons in your cars. That is all
Remove gun(s) as you exit the vehicle, and lock the damn doors.

I wonder if all the people in this thread saying don't tell me how to treat my property are the same type of folks that think girls should cover up because they're just inviting sexual assault....ViCkTuMsZ SMFH.

Same for the ones that say Respect MY RIGHTS as they walk past a no guns sign on private property carrying concealed trampling all over private property rights. Bunch of damn hypocrites.

Back
Top Bottom