• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stop leaving guns in your cars..

That's not the point behind my thinking. Some may differ. But the whole point is an attempt at prevention.

Scumbag walks past vehicle, sees gun in floorboard or cupholder, THEN decides to break inside and steal it. Easily preventable.

Scumbag decides to break into your vehicle already, and only after going through finds location of gun. Yeah, not much can be done at that point.
Easily preventable either way.
Don’t park in crappy neighborhoods.

I don't think we're in disagreement.

I am pro-"truck gun", and I am pro-secure it. The extra seconds to retrieve a secured one vs an unsecured one (no specific way of "securing") would not have made the difference in the referenced shooting.
cool i see what you are saying. yea i think locking them up is a good idea. as i said in a earlier post..use a set of handcuffs.
lock boxes from harbor freight are cheap and get the job done. i just dont think blaming someone because a thief is a thief is ok...

Easily preventable either way.
Don’t park in crappy neighborhoods.
so where should we park? this is metro Atlanta. what, do we drive to the north pole and park in from of Santa's workshop?
bet ya them little elf SOB's would rob ya as well. little green bass turds.

That's not the point behind my thinking. Some may differ. But the whole point is an attempt at prevention.

Scumbag walks past vehicle, sees gun in floorboard or cupholder, THEN decides to break inside and steal it. Easily preventable.

Scumbag decides to break into your vehicle already, and only after going through finds location of gun. Yeah, not much can be done at that point.
Who leaves a gun in their cup holder? Or floorboard?.. You are far reaching here….

I lived in a small neighborhood in a rural area. One night thieves came through and went through cars that were mostly unlocked. Lots of people leaving wallets, watches, and whatever else so they wouldn’t forget them hurrying for work in the morning. I imagine there was a pistol or two. Very high level of complacency not realizing thieves can get in a car and drive over. It was eye-opening for me as well at the time but my car was in the garage.

Write the owner of the vehicle / weapon for reckless conduct.

It's what I'd do.

Sent from my NE2217 using Tapatalk
Hardcore bootlicker post here. Wanting to criminalize non-criminal behavior. Stacy Abrams hack your account?

Hardcore bootlicker post here. Wanting to criminalize non-criminal behavior. Stacy Abrams hack your account?
I'm kind of hoping his comment was tongue in cheek. But, I could tell you some incredible stories about stupid, illegal shyte that cops have done and then the department had to settle lawsuits after or hush up.

Back
Top Bottom