• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stop leaving guns in your cars..

Save the earth, hug a tree
Know your carbon footprint and act. Both good camouflage truck stickers.
I saw a sticker once on the interstate: “Meat is Murder”. Then a truck went by a little faster - the two vehicles would soon be side by side. The truck had a nice buck in the bed. Wished I could have observed the two vehicles when they met! 😆

you guys should encourage places to allow people to carry. heck , them this story..
someone stole a car with a gun in it,and later maybe used the gun to shoot someone. if they had been allowed to carry,it would have never happened....
you blame the gun in the car, do you blame the victim for getting blood on the bullet?
why not be constructive?
"hey ODT as LE we see a lot of guns getting into criminal hands from stolen cars.. try to carry if possible, if you cant try and secure them. a great way is to get a set of handcuffs, cuff the gun (unloaded) over the slide and thru the trigger guard, the cuff it to the seat frame"

No time for interacting with the public in a positive manner, got to go after the low hanging, revenue generating fruit.

The OP didn't say to secure your weapon in your vehicle. He said not to leave it there at all. Which means in many cases not having the weapon at all. That's a non starter for me.

I know I’m probably preaching to the choir here but we had this situation yesterday.

As I come on in the morning we get a BOLO for a stolen car and inside the car was a pistol, so now criminals are armed. Later in the day we get a call about a man shot, it wasn’t my call so I don’t know many details but sounded as if it was an armed robbery gone sideways. A little later we get the same BOLO for the stolen car, but now details are added that it’s occupied by murder suspects from the earlier shooting.

Stop arming criminals, don’t leave unsecured weapons in your cars. That is all

Reading comprehension is cool.

Back
Top Bottom