• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stop leaving guns in your cars..

so it’s about people getting killed with the stolen weapon, which is somehow the original victims fault. Cause the criminals have no other way to get a weapons and murder someone, guess he’ll just pack up and go home.
The point is if you have a gun in your vehicle unattended, and criminals gonna be criminals and take it, then you’re contributing to the crime. I’m not saying they’re right for doing it, but if you give them the chance, they’re going to exploit it. If someone left $1,000 in $10 bills on their dashboard, you’d probably call them irresponsible and think karma will probably teach them a lesson. What’s the difference?

Why don’t we all just keep our guns under lock and key constantly so criminals can’t get weapons…….
1668020160606.png

The point is if you have a gun in your vehicle unattended, and criminals gonna be criminals and take it, then you’re contributing to the crime. I’m not saying they’re right for doing it, but if you give them the chance, they’re going to exploit it. If someone left $1,000 in $10 bills on their dashboard, you’d probably call them irresponsible and think karma will probably teach them a lesson. What’s the difference?
Uhm.... Not to be too particular here but...... The bills are on the dashboard? In plain view?

So if someone takes a hammer or a crowbar out of the back of my truck bed, and commits a crime with it...I'm contributing to a crime? If someone takes my shovel, dig a hole, and puts a body in it, I'm also helping them hide a body? I got it... cool. I guess if they stole my truck, got a speeding ticket in it, I'm also responsible for the speeding ticket?

don’t leave them unsecured. Lock your **** and secure your weapons. Don’t make it easy for assholes to do asshole activities. That’s all I’m saying. The amount of retardation in this thread is mind blowing
When you say secure your weapon, what exactly constitutes secure in this context?

The difference is leaving it in plain view. Lol

So if someone takes a hammer or a crowbar out of the back of my truck bed, and commits a crime with it...I'm contributing to a crime? If someone takes my shovel, dig a hole, and puts a body in it, I'm also helping them hide a body? I got it... cool. I guess if they stole my truck, got a speeding ticket in it, I'm also responsible for the speeding ticket?
Now you're coming along! Keep up and you be thinking like a statist bootlick cop in no time!

Good lord, for "responsible and accountable citizens" y'all dodge responsibility and accountability like a bunch of women.

What is so hard about securing your firearms in your vehicles? Where are all these hypotheticals and unrelated comparisons coming from?

"Oh well, bad guy stole my gun. He would have stolen someone else's if not mine. Nothing I could've done to prevent it"

But I'm sure y'all carry that weapon for the sake of preventing a criminal from "criminaling", right?

Good lord, for "responsible and accountable citizens" y'all dodge responsibility and accountability like a bunch of women.

What is so hard about securing your firearms in your vehicles? Where are all these hypotheticals and unrelated comparisons coming from?

"Oh well, bad guy stole my gun. He would have stolen someone else's if not mine. Nothing I could've done to prevent it"

But I'm sure y'all carry that weapon for the sake of preventing a criminal from "criminaling", right?
I’m responsible for my actions not someone else’s! What’s amazing is how some of y’all want to tell other people what to do with there ****, then shame them for a criminal committing crimes.
Advertising that you have someing valuable is foolish but telling everyone that they need not only lock their car and keep it out of sight but also “secure” somehow and unless they do everything you’ve decided is enough, they’re the ones responsible for contributing to criminal activity🤣.

Back
Top Bottom