• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stogies

glad to see this thread so alive didnt know there were so many of us on here .... to the fell who proposed meeting up at the cigar superstore meet in November ...are you talking about Roberts shop north of Atlanta ...i try to go every year ...the food and the free cigar at the door are well worth the 5 dollar cover ...really even if you dont smoke ...he gets several great restaurants and bistros to cater the shin dig and its all you can eat for just the 5 dollar cover ...and the raffle is great to ..almost everyone wins something

I think trying to meet up at Tabacco World on Nov 20th is a great idea. Maybe have a name tag on with the forums name and your "screen" name on it. Now just to mention it to the warden to get approval. lol

I haven't had a cigar in almost a month. I had a bad chest cold and am just now feeling my breathing is back to normal. I have been kinda jonesing. There is a cigar bar that opened in Woodstock and I went once just before I got sick. Looking forward to going back.

My bride gave me an sofa table cigar humidor for our 5th annivesary ten years ago and I've had it filled up ever since. It's huge and I've been aging about 25 Opus X's with a bunch of other good ones too. Bought them in better economic times!! They are great smokes!! My favorite lately though has been the the Oliva V series. Rated 94 in Cigar Afficianado and they are right on with this one. Full bodied, burns evenly, around 7-8 bucks a stick. Been through a couple of boxes of those. Had one last night for dinner.

Back
Top Bottom