• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stoddards Needs Our Help!!!

eflat

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
7   0
Reaction score
The City of Atlanta is trying to shut down the building of the new Stoddards in Atlanta by trying to legislate new rules and zoning in the middle of the game after they have spent a lot of money already and followed all the zoning and other laws presented to them. Regardless of your stance on Stoddards, biased and unfair Governing needs to stop and on a local level is where we can help the most. Targeting small businesses just because you don't favor their line of business even if they abide by all current laws is unjust. Follow my link and you can read more about it and follow their links to try to help out. Especially if you live in Atlanta!

http://stoddardsguns.com/blog

The women said that it wasn't a good idea to have guns in her neighborhood. Does she not know where she lives. Idiots...

I didn't know they had a second store. Where is it at in Atlanta? I went to the one in douglasville and bought a few things never shot there.

assholes will do anything to slow the progression of legitimate business

not even a gun issue for me, lets not open a store to employ people (what the ****)

I work for stoddards and I just want to say thank you to everyone that helps support us and our growth!!!

I know y'all have a lot invested in the store and range. It's getting harder and harder to go shoot anywhere. The county (Haralson) is wanting to close the only range we have in the area. Or only allow 22's and no one over 18. I was going to become a part of it, but for $100 a year and then them turn around and close it I'm gonna keep my money. Never had the time to shoot at y'all's range lines are always there, so that tells ya something. Always had helpful staff though when I was looking for things.

Back
Top Bottom