Stiller tac 30 action

some smiths will chamber and thread from a print of your tenon some won’t unless they have the action they’re threading for. Changing a barrel is pretty simple though they just screw on and you check with appropriate gauges. Call a few smiths and ask what their preference on chambering for your action would be. If you need some numbers of capable gunsmiths for chambering blanks pm me and I’ll give you some that I’ve used.

Have you looked at bugholes?

Have you looked at bugholes?

Spoke with them and bough thr action wrench from them. He said I wpile need to send my action in. Which I might just do that and have them make 2 barrels for me.

Long story short, some have tried doing prefits for the Tac 30 action. Proof gave it the best go, and will still sping some up now and then. Issue with the Stiller actions is that they aren't held to as tight of tolerances as the new age actions from impact, Defiance, Zermat, Defiance, etc. The prefits were hit or miss if going for one hole groups. Years ago when I did my first custom, I looked hard at the Stiller Tac 30. There weren't as many proven actions out yet. I was talked out of the Stiller.

On another note, I have everything you need to install one. Hit me up if you want to come over and spin one
On another note, I have everything you need to install one. Hit me up if you want to come over and spin one in. Super easy.
Do you have barrels? Or do I need to get one made for my action and then you can show me how to install one. I'd super appreciate it I like to tinker with my rifles. I'll get 2 barrels this time. It has a rock creek on it and it shot same hole groups foe a long time and then start3d opening up on me. It was built by accurate ordnance.
Accuracy international chassis
Jewel trigger
Rock creek barrel sendero
Tac 30 action
Love the whole setup and I'm super used to it.

Back
Top Bottom