• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Steroids ain't no joke. Look at this guy folks...

Good ol' Rich Piana. If you are serious into bodybuilding you would have heard about him. It's a damn shame he died because he was very real and upfront about bodybuilding (the good and bad). His company 5% Nutrition was just getting very popular and his YouTube channel was always a good watch. I personally don't take steroids (don't want to mess with hormones or needles, too expensive, not permanent, ect...) but I did like watching his videos. RIP Piana!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Deadlifts and Patron!! :lol:

Another roid freak...been around them since high school. Never felt the need to join their legions.

Hell...when I was in high school...I was bigger and stronger than the dudes who were juicing.

This is my all time favorite Eddie Hall deadlift. When you have Arnold cheering you on you pick that Mother F***** up! Back story to this is Eddie competed in the Arnold strong man events the day before and still had the balls to give a world record a try. Absolutely incredible!

Any decently trained fighter with at least a few years experiance should be able to make quick work of such a large muscle dude.
Big muscles and fighting arent parallel, except for when both players are totally inexperienced.

Back
Top Bottom