Status of Bump Stocks

aint gotz no bumper stock
So, you've already turned yours in?
laughing-rofl.gif

There is still a lawsuit out there about the bump stock ban violating the 'takings' clause. Not sure it will see the light of day at SCOTUS, but stranger things have happened.

Don’t forget who signed the bump stock ban- (and opened the door to all kinds of other hijinks involving the NFA-exactly like I warned.)

****ing Orange Man.

We need to freeze that asshole out. He caused more harm than good.

The bump stock ban was not some 3D chess thing. In fact, none of OMs stuff was ever actual 3D chess. It was just goat ****ing from a retard too selfish to understand (or care) that his actions would have consequences

Don’t forget who signed the bump stock ban- (and opened the door to all kinds of other hijinks involving the NFA-exactly like I warned.)

****ing Orange Man.

We need to freeze that asshole out. He caused more harm than good.

The bump stock ban was not some 3D chess thing. In fact, none of OMs stuff was ever actual 3D chess. It was just goat ****ing from a retard too selfish to understand (or care) that his actions would have consequences
Please post an "I told you so" thread as much as we all gave you **** for the Trump hate early.

Like him or not Trump did some very, very good things for this country. And anyone who owns a gun today and says they would have preferred Hillary had won has rocks in their head.

Sure, Trump ordered the ATF to ban bump stocks. Just what would Hillary have gotten passed? AWB for sure. Federal Red Flags as well. And never mind all the DoJ crap you could wish for.

And guess what... Bump Stocks would still have gone away after the Vegas attack, probably by some of the terrible legislation that was being floated (and passed in some states like FL) that also makes things like binary triggers illegal. In fact anything that sped up 'normal' rates of fire would have been illegal under these laws.

Like it or not, Trumps' way short-circuited all that that legislation and only targeted bump-stocks.

Trump also completely changed the face of the Supreme Court. That alone makes him one of the most important Presidents in decades. The new court will get us back more rights than anything he 'gave up' by getting the ATF to ban bump stocks.

And again, think where we would be if Hillary had won and she got to appoint SCOTUS judges.

I can understand that it's cool now to bash Trump, and he deserves a lot of it for his behavior, but you have to give the man credit for the things he accomplished in 4 years fighting against both the Dems and his own RINOs.

Please post an "I told you so" thread as much as we all gave you **** for the Trump hate early.

I would much rather have been wrong about Trump.

I actually liked the vast majority of his policies.

But he just couldn’t stop being what he is. He couldn’t be the bigger man, couldn’t stop falling for the bait, couldn’t stop just being a reactive turdball.

I wish I were wrong. Conservatives are in real deep **** if we can’t close the door on him

How so? Didn't we get plenty of MAGA?

We got a good Supreme Court...

I would much rather have been wrong about Trump.

I actually liked the vast majority of his policies.

But he just couldn’t stop being what he is. He couldn’t be the bigger man, couldn’t stop falling for the bait, couldn’t stop just being a reactive turdball.

I wish I were wrong. Conservatives are in real deep **** if we can’t close the door on him

F--- 'Conservatives'.

Regan and Bush 'conservatives' got us some of the worst gun laws we have to deal with today. Oh and let's not forget the Patriot Act and the current DoJ focused on 'domestic terrorists'.

I don't want 'conservatives' that spout useless nonsense and drive away 90% of the rational voters out there.

If the Libertarian party wasn't such a useless bag of D1cks I would go all in with them, but the fact is 'conservatism' died with Regan in the 80s, and I have no problem with that at all.

Trump was Regan for the 2000s. Face it. Not as grand-fatherly but still an appealing figure to the ignorant masses.

Did both of them do good things? Heck yeah. But only by putting the right people on SCOTUS. That's about the best thing a party can do today, since we are living and dying by judicial decisions.

People crying for 'conservatives' will be shedding tears into the ocean. That day is done as you know it.

Time to face the new reality and all it's challenges. It's not going to be a nice black and white picture, you'll have to fire up a few neurons and think through the shades of grey.

Back
Top Bottom