• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Starline brass- in stock 32-20, etc.

SpeedyR

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
123   0
Reaction score
They have had some of the harder to find brass come up for limited availability for ordering recently. I shoot some odd stuff, so it's been nice to see some calibers brass that's been hard to find recently. I bought some 45-70 a few weeks ago (now back listed as unavailable) and just bought some 32-20 and 300 blackout (I prefer to have most of mine with correct head stamp).

Worth a look to get on their list for specific calibers, their price for high quality brass is close to what folks are selling once fired, plus it's all correct head stamp and good quality.

The 32-20 has been out of stock everywhere for quite a while, and I've seen folks asking for it recently so thought I'd post up for the reloaders! Same for the 45-70.

Also a good place to get small rifle primer 308 (match) as well as 6mm and 6.5CM if you are having a hard time finding large rifle primers. Plus their 6.8SPC is very good and in stock

looks like it's already OOS.
Hopefully those that needed some got it. If you didn't, I'd sign up for their email notification and jump on it when you get the email. I know some of the other calibers I have ordered recently have come back in stock as I guess someone noticed the amount sold in a short period and added more to their production.

I signed up for their email notification months ago and received an email today that 32-20 was in stock. Website didn’t work when I tried to order it so I called them and was able to place my order over the phone! I feel lucky I saw the email as soon as it came in - sold out quick!

Back
Top Bottom