• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Standing in line to vote

There was a line waiting when I voted today. A line of voting booth volunteers waiting for me as I walked in. I couldn't have picked a better approach to voting. Lines were hours long for days.

There was a line waiting when I voted today. A line of voting booth volunteers waiting for me as I walked in. I couldn't have picked a better approach to voting. Lines were hours long for days.
Well, this may have been a problem. We didn't have enough folks turn out to vote on election day.

In and out in Lilburn yesterday. So disappointed today. And to think we could have had Latham Saddler representing us…. WTF is wrong with people- he was the best candidate by a mile

I find it amazing that "Early Voting" was a Republican initiative, presumably so that the working man could vote without being restricted to just one day (Tuesday) that he had to leave his job.

The Blues have run with the concept though. Now, "non-dedicated" persons can just show up whenever they feel like it and don't have to make an effort to remember to be there on Tuesday.

That one bit folks in the arse....

In and out in Lilburn yesterday. So disappointed today. And to think we could have had Latham Saddler representing us…. WTF is wrong with people- he was the best candidate by a mile
I think some thought Herschel had a better chance of beating Warlock, but that was before they put him behind a mic. Warlock is such a better orator and people fall for that crap (same as Obama). Seem to think eloquent speaking goes with intelligence, couldn't be further from the truth.

Rosewood

And to think we could have had Latham Saddler representing us…. WTF is wrong with people- he was the best candidate by a mile

I agree 1000%. I hope that he does something over the next few years to increase his name recognition. Maybe he could pull a couple of terms in the U.S. House.

Regrettably, not many people know about the "White House fellow" stint and his expertise in economics and international relations.

The whole "being a Navy SEAL" has really only worked for Jesse Ventura (and I think being WWWF champion was probably more of a "thing" for him...).

Back
Top Bottom