Stainless Steel Tumbling Media Source

Clarke123

Default rank <4500 posts
Love Them UGA Dogs!
196   0
Reaction score
WAS: Cumming, GA NOW: Punta Gorda, Florida
Savings of at least 33% - Potential for a Group Buy?!

I'm getting ready to buy 15# of Stainless Steel Tumbling Media and I would like for it to be from
Pellet Pins, who appears to be the best source for the best product. Unfortunately, they have a
minimum order of 25# @ $6.00/# + $16.00 for S&H. Otherwise you can contact one of our distributors
for lesser quantities at $9.00/# (5# Minimum) plus S/H (Midway / Sinclair are both one of their distributors).

www.pelletsllc.com

This is the "good stuff" as it was designed especially for reloaders, and it's magnetic so that handling is easiest.
Note: Until recently they took orders for less than 25#, this is a recent change with the appointment of distributors.

If anyone is interested in 10# or more, then I would be glad to share an order at actual cost if you will pick it up within 5 miles of Cumming, GA
With enough interest, I can order more than 25# and save money for as many as might be interested.

Post your interest!

Earl Clark - Cumming, GA

Last edited:
I'd be interested in some. Not sure how much...5 lbs, maybe 10. Hopefully there will be enough interest in this to order more so costs will decrease and amounts needed will decrease.

OK,

Looks like i have the "minimum" level of interest, so I will be contacting the responders vis PM and placing an order next Monday the 20th.
All others interested should let me know ASAP!

If I order more than commited to, then the price on any surplus will be $9 / # shipped up to 5#, which still beats Midway's $10 flate rate AND $8 / # Shipped for 10#

If you are going to do SS Tumbling, then you want to be "IN" on the initial buy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom