Stacey Abrams sister cain’t get her check!

People who need to take out a loan on the their refund... that's who. I feel sorry for people who have to resort to that and title pawns.. you never get out of that cycle. But it is funny how it always seems to be a certain segment of the population that fit into this category.
Ah, makes sense.

I knew a guy that managed a Jackson Hewitt in a rough area with his brother. People would come in with fake W-2s all the time and qualify for a big refund. This guy would then offer them half the amount on the spot in cash to sign the refund over to them and most of them did it because they didn’t want to wait a couple weeks. They made a killing doing this for years. This sounds like that situation to me so all the stimulus money was direct deposited into the tax preparer’s account because that’s where the refunds went.

I knew a guy that managed a Jackson Hewitt in a rough area with his brother. People would come in with fake W-2s all the time and qualify for a big refund. This guy would then offer them half the amount on the spot in cash to sign the refund over to them and most of them did it because they didn’t want to wait a couple weeks. They made a killing doing this for years. This sounds like that situation to me so all the stimulus money was direct deposited into the tax preparer’s account because that’s where the refunds went.
My first thought also.

5AE2199E-C2ED-4EEF-BDB3-2BC9C84DF16B.gif

Wait ‘til they find that preparer’s probably gonna charge them a “processing fee” of 20% to handle the exchange on dat stimless chek.

Back
Top Bottom