• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Staccato

Why are so many of them on here selling them with reasons such as “I’m buying a house” , “need to free up funds” , “found something else” ? “Do you even staccato bro” 🤣😂

One word... WIVES.

You may be able to sneak that gun into your safe, but when the wife comes around asking about those unaccounted-for thousands of dollars, it's all over.

I would guess the demand for used Staccatos is small, since most folks paying that kind of $ don't want to buy another odtrs sloppy seconds that's been thoroughly finger-banged.

One word... WIVES.

You may be able to sneak that gun into your safe, but when the wife comes around asking about those unaccounted-for thousands of dollars, it's all over.

I would guess the demand for used Staccatos is small, since most folks paying that kind of $ don't want to buy another odtrs sloppy seconds that's been thoroughly finger-banged.
Nah. Staccato's hold their value. Plenty of gun b/s/t groups out there besides odt. Odt is just a collective bunch of poors whining about prices more than anything else

lol staccatos are poor people 2011s. The big ballers are buying atlas and cabot
Not wrong. And multiples. One to shoot. One as a backup for when the shooter inevitably goes down. And one that is at the shop getting fixed.

That's always been my holdup with 2011 platforms. Then Staccato came along designed ground up for reliability and not just as a race gun.

1) very few people shoot enough to really actually get the value out of the super premium 2011

2) I’m thinking people are trying to bail before the price drops because of Springfields $1200 good enough version

3) the average area salary is like $36k. 10-15% of a years salary is a lot to tie up in a gun when an M&P does “the same” thing for $350

Not to side track but where did you get the data that the average area salary is 36k? I’m honestly interested in that data for multiple reasons. I see you show you are in Marietta. Surely that is not the area you are referring to. Very concerning if so especially in these times.

Not to side track but where did you get the data that the average area salary is 36k? I’m honestly interested in that data for multiple reasons. I see you show you are in Marietta. Surely that is not the area you are referring to. Very concerning if so especially in these times.
I was wondering the same. Young People with kids and living on government cheese are making that and target pays 27+ an hour now.

I was wondering the same. Young People with kids and living on government cheese are making that and target pays 27+ an hour now.

seeing 36-40k depending on sources. Remember we're on a gun page where we talk about a HOBBY that costs multiple thousands of dollars a year (or month for some). We are not the average. I've worked hard and gotten lucky and I'm in the position to drop $1k randomly on a gun once in a while. most are not. Most are one bounced bill, one check engine light, one significant parking ticket, one sick day, etc from financial disaster.

Nah. Staccato's hold their value. Plenty of gun b/s/t groups out there besides odt. Odt is just a collective bunch of poors whining about prices more than anything else
It was just a joke dude. You know what you got. I get it. I'm not trying to low-ball you or anything.

Back
Top Bottom