• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Staccato P 4.15" making a comeback! 😎

erykv1

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
83   0
Reaction score
1697206857008.png

Can finally stop stalking the internet for people trying to sell theirs for $4k lol.

Looks like MSRP will be $2999

How is this different than their 4.25 except for being not much shorter and the full rail?
I think they're likely banking on the scarcity of the 2019 P 4.15" variants to bring sales on this one since they only ran production on those for a year. People have been asking for the full length dust covers non stop since then.

If you already own a P, I wouldn't be in a hurry to dump it for this version.

I got the C2 because this P model was no longer available, so I'll be picking up one of these as well.
20e9c0314153d571de5cfa8107e365a5.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Dawson told me it was mainly so that it was idpa compliant plus throwback. It does not have a bull barrel. Personally ide prefer the 4.4 inch P , Dave dawson states it has better harmonics and shoots better as well. This 4.15 is kitted out with options but the c2 and P allready have it covered if u ask me. My fav is the P limited , I have yet to have an XC tho ! I have a gcode xsr holster coming for my P limited , the comp will just hang out. I guess u could use P holsters for the 4.15 it just wouldn't fill the holster.

Attachments

• 20231008_042457.jpg
    20231008_042457.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 20
I’ve had 6 Staccattos. 1 was a steel frame P with probably 1500-2000 rounds and never cleaned. Got it for a song on here… it was a lot nicer for me than anything since. The only thing I bought that was as good was an STI. The STI was basically that same P model before they went Stacatto. I miss both of em.

I wish they would make a C2 steel frame. I like the weight of a steel frame 2011with a tungsten guide rod. I cut a tungsten guide rod for my steel frame P and I can‘t tell the difference in sight oscillation between it and a 5 inch bull barrel gun. I just found an early P with tree bark grip. I am going to put a tungsten guide rod,a flat trigger, disable the grip safety and shoot it in uspsa limited.

Last I heard the tech inspection did not include checking the barrel diameter for IDPA ESP so bull barrels are not illegal if they will make weight. An STI 5” DVC L bull barrel gun with an aluminum magwell made weight for me in 2021 so a 4.4” Staccato should make weight in IDPA ESP.

I wish they would make a C2 steel frame. I like the weight of a steel frame 2011with a tungsten guide rod. I cut a tungsten guide rod for my steel frame P and I can‘t tell the difference in sight oscillation between it and a 5 inch bull barrel gun. I just found an early P with tree bark grip. I am going to put a tungsten guide rod,a flat trigger, disable the grip safety and shoot it in uspsa limited.

Last I heard the tech inspection did not include checking the barrel diameter for IDPA ESP so bull barrels are not illegal if they will make weight. An STI 5” DVC L bull barrel gun with an aluminum magwell made weight for me in 2021 so a 4.4” Staccato should make weight in IDPA ESP.
When I ordered my C2 I had the option of a steel or aluminum frame. I opted for the aluminum frame.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom