• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Squirrel gets drunk eating fermented pears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years ago I watched two does laying under a Persimmon tree and acting strange..It seems they were eating Persimmons that had fallen out of the tree..One tried to get up and fell down,,,,The persimmons on the ground had fermented and they were drunk..Farmer told me with his other pastures with cattle in them, they cut all the Persimmons out...Seems they cause the cattle to suffer from soft Hooves..

Saw a bear laying under an apple tree @ my wife’s aunt’s house in Mass. She would toss the apples in the air, then pick them up and eat them. Couldn’t figure out why she was playing with her food so much until we realized the apples were fermented.

FUNNIEST THING I EVER SAW WAS A DRUNK ROOSTER ! A FRIEND HAD SOME MASH THAT HE WAS FEEDING TO HIS HOGS AND ROOSTER GOT INTO IT ! STAGGERING AROUND, FALLING DOWN AND TRYING TO CROW !

Years ago I watched two does laying under a Persimmon tree and acting strange..It seems they were eating Persimmons that had fallen out of the tree..One tried to get up and fell down,,,,The persimmons on the ground had fermented and they were drunk..Farmer told me with his other pastures with cattle in them, they cut all the Persimmons out...Seems they cause the cattle to suffer from soft Hooves..
Hmmmm Persimmon trees, I had the misfortune of camping at Moccasin creek last month and the site I had, was under 2 Persimmon trees and a damn Black Walnut tree, and during Hurricane Zeta. Needless to say it took a day and a strong pressure washer to remove the Persimmons that hit and splattered like paintballs all over our white camper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom