• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Springfield just released new 1911 for u 1911 fans!

I like what they're trying to do and there's no one-size-fits-all, so there's things I like and things I don't like. The rail fits the theme although I'd rather not have it and I'm not a fan of the U-sights. I'd have to hold one but the grip panels look thin, I'd prefer more of a swell on mine. But the kicker for me is the stainless frame. You know I won't own anything not "lightweight" but I know that's also personal preference...

I like what they're trying to do and there's no one-size-fits-all, so there's things I like and things I don't like. The rail fits the theme although I'd rather not have it and I'm not a fan of the U-sights. I'd have to hold one but the grip panels look thin, I'd prefer more of a swell on mine. But the kicker for me is the stainless frame. You know I won't own anything not "lightweight" but I know that's also personal preference...
Yeah dude, like u and letusbuyyourcar, I'm not a fan of a rail on a 1911 but on this particular 1911, it fits the overall theme pretty good!

I really do like the square trigger guard with the flat trigger! Safari arms did square trigger guards with a finger tab.
I had a Caspian commander size build in the late 90s with a squarish trigger guard and a very pronounced finger groove right below it. Man, I miss that pistol.

Back
Top Bottom