spotted some 10/22s

jwhited

Default rank 5000+ posts
Smelly Pirate Hooker
169   0
Reaction score
Not really a steal or deal, but the Walmart in McDonough (Willow Ln) has 3 blued/wood 10/22s.. $229. Finding the ammo and magazines is up to you. :)

Most of the Walmarts stores are getting 10/22s in 1-3 per shipment, once a week. My daughter asked for one for her 18th Birthday, and I had to watch like a hawk to finally get one, because folks are snapping them up at retail and online selling them for $350+. The way I finally got it was to pin the guy down on precisely when the shipment comes in (between 11-noon on Tuesday), and when I called at 11:15 AM on the next Tuesday, he "had one left".

@Teefman - the topic is a Ruger 10/22 rifle, which comes standard with a 10-round detachable mag. Larger capacity mags are available. It's a fantastic .22. We've got three of them in my house, and now my wife want's one to call her own.

Most of the Walmarts stores are getting 10/22s in 1-3 per shipment, once a week. My daughter asked for one for her 18th Birthday, and I had to watch like a hawk to finally get one, because folks are snapping them up at retail and online selling them for $350+. The way I finally got it was to pin the guy down on precisely when the shipment comes in (between 11-noon on Tuesday), and when I called at 11:15 AM on the next Tuesday, he "had one left".

@Teefman - the topic is a Ruger 10/22 rifle, which comes standard with a 10-round detachable mag. Larger capacity mags are available. It's a fantastic .22. We've got three of them in my house, and now my wife want's one to call her own.

I was thinking about buying a Ruger 10/22 and putting it in the Red Jacket stock kit (ZK-22).

Back
Top Bottom