• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Spot price on silver..

hmtm

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
18   0
Reaction score
NOT A FINANCIAL PLANNER HERE...

but I do believe silver is a buy and I did purchase. Current JM Bullion spot is $16.89.

Hmtm/W.

Where to buy at a decent price though? Most places seem to be charging a $3 premium per oz.

I bought US coins bc of additional value as well as sunshine bars. If it continues down I will continue making substantial purchases. Take a look at the sunshine mint 1oz bar on JM bullion. Very reasonable and only about $1.25 over spot. US mint coins do have a collectible value though. Look at any older US coins on JM bullion. Depends on if you are investing in spot or a collectible piece of silver.

W.

After checking all over the net Provident Metals is just about the cheapest. Ebay sucks, be careful on ebay for scams and fake bars and coins. Silver even looks like it's going to drop more and gold the same. Some good reads go to O Hedge, i spend hours reading and can get some great insights on what happening in the markets. Get ready for a melt down of the system.

I paid less at JM bullion TODAY than what provident was offering. They also show you more real time spot pricing on their different pages.

Back
Top Bottom