• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sourcing deer corn this season

With prices looking so high this year, where are you all sourcing your deer corn, at the best prices? I've been looking at local retailers in NE GA, but am curious what you all have found.
I normally get corn from my brother in law. Of course as dry as it was earlier in the year I don't know how much will be available. I have felt bad about asking him for some so I decided to pick up a few bags. I went in tractor supply the other day and they had no corn. I went into a local hardware store and they were out. I feed year round behind my house.

I may run to Montezuma and get some from Mr Clyde which is probably the farmer mentioned previously. I think you will find if you can find a farmer selling or buy by the barrel its normally a little more tolerable. Of course if you have Florida tags it probably cost a little more.

In for cheap corn options also and a group buy if someone finds a deal. I bought it in bulk from the silo at Town N country in Monticello last fall for 20 cents a pound . they also had deer feed pellets at 18 a pound. .havent checked the prices yet for this year

Back
Top Bottom