• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sooooooooo, whooooooo

Sad that it gets that way
Actually it's a lot easier that way. All our Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners only take up one dining room table. No more dealing with Spic--- I mean Spanish speaking in laws and no more evil stepmother or her **** show Lizella family.

As long as I can remember my family gets together for Christmas, we always go out after a few drinks and Indian leg wrestle in the front yard. One thing leads to another and we’re all drunk in the front yard fist fighting. My mom died last year so we’ve lost the only unbiased referee for leg wrestling. It’s going to be a mess this year

As long as I can remember my family gets together for Christmas, we always go out after a few drinks and Indian leg wrestle in the front yard. One thing leads to another and we’re all drunk in the front yard fist fighting. My mom died last year so we’ve lost the only unbiased referee for leg wrestling. It’s going to be a mess this year
Grab a handful of hair.. this always helps.. if they don’t have any hair grab a shirt collar and don’t stop.. don’t ever say I mean DONT EVER SAY I GIVE

My grandfather died in 88 and my grandmother held out the Christmas Eve dinner tradition until she died in 99. After that it all went downhill. It's not terrible by any means, but SHE was the glue in this family. So y'all know how the rest of it goes.

Actually it's a lot easier that way. All our Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners only take up one dining room table. No more dealing with Spic--- I mean Spanish speaking in laws and no more evil stepmother or her **** show Lizella family.
Yours is a different situation. I'm talking about blood family. We were close when we were kids. And stayed that way till a few years ago. They have their own families now and so on. We just grew apart. Then the in laws, well that's a different story......They just lost their minds

My grandfather died in 88 and my grandmother held out the Christmas Eve dinner tradition until she died in 99. After that it all went downhill. It's not terrible by any means, but SHE was the glue in this family. So y'all know how the rest of it goes.
The women are the ones that hold it all together. Once they're gone, that's usually it. I've seen this a few times

Back
Top Bottom