• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Soon this will be happening here....

Work dried up (thanks unions) and this is the results. If you had the means to leave you did the rest have that didn’t turn to crime have suffered. Thankfully for now at least we are allowed to act as our own security in Georgia.

You can leave your American Express at home but don’t leave home without your pew pew

Been like this in detriot for a while
In 2011, there were armed guards patrolling the parking lot and walking the home depot.
Every store and restaurant (at least on 8 mile) had bullet proof glass between them and the patrons. Put your money in the turn stall and they send your food or whatever back the same way...

I have a old football helmet I wear when I go out in certain areas. No facemask. But I pull the chinstrap tight.
cuzz they will hit ya in the head pumping gas in some areas. ..

I get a few strange looks but I don’t care.
We were in little Rock Ar for my baby brothers Graduation from law school and went to get gas for the ride home the next morning, and a guy all but ran across the street at me, he didn't see my 2 brother in laws in the back, but he saw one of em pointing a cocked pistol at him as the door slid open on the lil minivan... stalker1911 stalker1911 was there..

Back
Top Bottom