Son's ThanksGiving Hog!

Realtreehunter1

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
21   0
Reaction score
Hey guy's just came home from the hunting property been down there ever since Wednesday anyways lol thanksgiving morning me and my 16 yr old son went over to the power lines on our property he went do to one tower stand and i went to the other side of the power lines to the other tower stand and here we go...ME=anything
Son=nope hbu
ME=nope just freezing my down lows.
(no reply from son,2-3mins later BOOM-BOOM 7:32am)
ME=Was that you shooting.
SON= Yea just shot a hog shot this ****** in the head right behind the ear
SON= I mean sucker yea sucker
ME=lol watch your french young man and alright I'm omw
SON=Alright dad.
He shot it at about 85 yards with his Rem 700ADL .270win we don't eat pork so we called a couple guys and asked if they wanted it and they said yea so they came and took what they wanted and the rest we took it down the creek for the coyotes lol.
004.jpg

Congrats on the piggy to him..

and if you don't mind here is my boy with his first hog kill 150yds in a bean field with his 243...

No orange it was not deer season...

Attachments

• hunter hog.jpg
    hunter hog.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 256
Nice pigs. I shot one tonight right at dark but couldn't find it. Had my 7yr old daughter with me and she was pumped, kept saying shoot it before it gets away. Maybe I'll have one to add in a few days....

Hehehehe nice man with a .243 dang lol jk season
yep the o'l 243 we are a 243 family now, the kids the wife and me all hunt with them I have had them all 243 to 300 and love the 270, but in the last few years I started hunting with the 243 and it's my go to caliber now. It will kill anything in GA and I can shoot it more then 10 times at the range and not feel like I have been punched in the arm.lol

Lol yea i used to have a Rem 700 bdl 243 shot lots of deer with it. But do any of you guys no whats the best way to attract hogs maybe some home made stuff or hell idk.... i no about the corn but im trying to use some other stuff help me out will ya fellas lol tnx

Lol yea i used to have a Rem 700 bdl 243 shot lots of deer with it. But do any of you guys no whats the best way to attract hogs maybe some home made stuff or hell idk.... i no about the corn but im trying to use some other stuff help me out will ya fellas lol tnx
would do a google search, there are a lot of commercialy made products but would bet there are some good ones online... The Pig Man made some home made on his show once was soured corn and beer may have had something else I forgot..

Back
Top Bottom