Sons of Anarchy - Who's Ready to Boycott It?

strider12

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
233   0
Reaction score
Had the new issue of Entertainment Weekly delivered to the shop and they interviewed SOA creator Kurt Sutter about his show and gun violence. He repeatedly commented about the NRA's response to Sandy Hook as ludicrous and said regular folks having "assault weapons" and "high capacity magazines" as lunacy.

i absolutely love the show but will not watch future seasons due sutter's own personal state of "lunacy"

Last edited:
I have never seen a single episode.

Someone who makes $$ from a gun ridden violent show and then questions our rights to own said weapons, seems a tad hypocritical in my book.

Glad I never caught on to the program.

its ok to glorify nefarious activities and violence to impresionable and stupid people. its lunacy to own a rifle that that has a standard 30 rnd mag. i dont watch anyway so i will continue to do so.

I'd love to boycott it but I've never watched a single one either. I can't see where anything that glorifies anarchy can be at all good. Not one bit more than "thug" or "gansta". Scum by any other name.

That makes as much sense as Sly Stallone saying much the same thing when his next movie is entitled "Bullet To The Head". Typical hypocritical liberal who had achieved tremendous success by featuring the things he claims to abhor. Unless the actors come out with similar stupid statements, I won't boycott. A couple of them do things to support the troops, so I'm not going to punish the whole to get at the one. However, George Clooney and Tom Hanks have made it to my movie pass list now that they have expressed their HUGE support for the person currently occupying the White House. Being a Democrat or a liberal is one thing. But overtly campaigning for and endorsing someone whose first priority is discard the Constitution and for government control of virtually everything. It's so disheartening to have half of the voting population support someone primarily because it makes them feel good, righteous, and moral to do so.

Back
Top Bottom