• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

somewhere to hunt

peter parker

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
112   0
Reaction score
Looking for a place to hunt . I am not a head hunter I hunt for the meat never take more than I can eat . what has happened years ago if you asked someone to hunt there land face to face . you most of the time got permission . I don't mind hunting clubs but not everybody can afford the cost . I love to hunt never leave anything behind and have enough resecpt to leave it better than found . you don't see that anymore . if anyone has a place for one person I will be glad to talk to them

Hey man talk to my dad, we have a hunting club, but it's not the usual hunting club. You shoot what you want, we hunt for meat and then once we fill the freezer we hunt for the big bucks. We also take out the Bucks with bad genetics. Oh yeah, we also have 2 different properties; 60 acres off booger holler mountain, and 120 off Cunningham road right behind Jack's bee farm on Cave Spring Hwy. Maybe y'all can work something out if you don't have $300...That's how much it is, and my family is over the land. Any other club would charge about 600-800 for this kind of prime real estate.

Last edited:
If I was a millionaire, I'd let people come on my land to hunt.

PRICE HAS BEEN DROPPED SEE MY NEXT POST.I have property and im about ready to rent it out again this year there were alot of meat taken last year off the land we have more than most property ive seen with 100 acers these deer on the property are not affraid and there is plenty of deer some very big. So best bet better have a good 4 wheeler to drag him out or better have a strong back lol.This year ill be accepting cash or firearms with in the 350 dollar range or 300 cash.Intrest are pocket pistol in 9mm or shotguns or deer rifles or just some trade in you just got in on a deal that you have no use for and its just taken up space.Im not pick at all if the gun doesnt add up add some ammo to the deal or maybe even 2 mosin rifles and a few rounds just what ever you offer let it be reasonable because trust me your hunt will certiantly be worth it .Now if you cant kill nothing then thats not my fault because ive seen guys come in that didnt know nothing about hunting and they came out with meat.And for my buddys last year they got a big boy but ive seen them bigger.I also have property for you to park a camper if you wanna hunt all weekend.your always wecome as long as you respect the property because it is private property. 2013-12-15%2010_58_13.jpg2013-12-15%2010_58_26.jpg2013-12-15%2010_59_00.jpg2013-12-15%2010_59_21.jpg2013-12-15%2010_59_08.jpg

Last edited:
Will consider any firearm in trade for hunting on my property from 22 rifles to single shot shotguns to pistols as long and the firearm is worth something ill accept it just send me a pm and let me know what you have to offer.Im sure you guys have plenty of mosin to let go of and single shot shotguns cheap rg 38 pistols ill even take hi-point 9mm 40 45 price of gun has to be atleast over 150 anything over will get you longer hunting time.Now thats pretty fair so come on and lets get your days together and when you will be coming to hunt thanks see yah soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom