• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sometimes I miss living in Georgia

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Just because of all the gun deals I can't seem to motivate myself to drive two hundred miles and meet at an FFL to do. It bums me out sometimes especially when I see really good deals.

The one gun I want right now Shovelhead Shovelhead has is in Florida but I really hate shipping as well. I love Alabama but I do miss being able to drive right down the road to make a deal.

I got this lever gun itch right now I can't seem to scratch as well.

Ah well. Just thought I'd share.

Okuma Okuma Can we get some dedicated site space for border state trading?

I guess I don't quite understand what you're asking. People all over Ga post, you just have to find the ones by the border. Just do search for northwest or southwest postings (depending on what part of Alabama you're in).

LOL, decisions, decisions. There are members on here from other states as well. And they do list weapons for sale. Just stay diligent and you'll score. And do try other sources as well.

Just because of all the gun deals I can't seem to motivate myself to drive two hundred miles and meet at an FFL to do. It bums me out sometimes especially when I see really good deals.

The one gun I want right now Shovelhead Shovelhead has is in Florida but I really hate shipping as well. I love Alabama but I do miss being able to drive right down the road to make a deal.

I got this lever gun itch right now I can't seem to scratch as well.

Ah well. Just thought I'd share.

Okuma Okuma Can we get some dedicated site space for border state trading?
Which gun is it, the .270?

Now I am in… :cool::cool::cool:

Back
Top Bottom