• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Something every CZ guy should know...

godawgs90

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
466   0
Reaction score
If you're like me, and carry a compact 75 (P01, PCR, SP01-compact) then I have an awesome way to carry 16rd instead of 14rd. Old trick, but many still don't know.

Take a 16rd flush mag from a full size model, take a baseplate off of the 18rd mags (SP01 mags)

Attach the baseplate to the 16rd mag and BAM! You have yourself a 16+1 P-01.

Cheers!
20171022_144003.jpg

If you're like me, and carry a compact 75 (P01, PCR, SP01-compact) then I have an awesome way to carry 16rd instead of 14rd. Old trick, but many still don't know.
I think if I don't get the job done in at least four rounds I'm probably up $:!+ Creek and take up jogging

Take a 16rd flush mag from a full size model, take a baseplate off of the 18rd mags (SP01 mags)

Attach the baseplate to the 16rd mag and BAM! You have yourself a 16+1 P-01.

Cheers!
View attachment 1362009

Personally I had rather have the shorter grip to tote around than the extra 2 rounds of ammo.
in the case of my P-01 if I can't do it with 15 rounds then 17 ain't gonna do much better.
I want a shorter, lower, lighter carry weapon , if not then I would carry my SP-01, Shadow -2, or one of my 2 EAA Witness or my Tanfoglio Elite Match.
but to each their own.
if questions/suggestions are needed about CZ mags then Greg Cote is likely the man to go to for answers.

Personally I had rather have the shorter grip to tote around than the extra 2 rounds of ammo.
in the case of my P-01 if I can't do it with 15 rounds then 17 ain't gonna do much better.
I want a shorter, lower, lighter carry weapon , if not then I would carry my SP-01, Shadow -2, or one of my 2 EAA Witness or my Tanfoglio Elite Match.
but to each their own.
if questions/suggestions are needed about CZ mags then Greg Cote is likely the man to go to for answers.

True that, but If you're using the rubber basebad then this setup is only 1/4" longer on the handle.

My thoughts are if you happen to have 3 assailants, then a couple of extra rounds won't hurt. As far as the weight, I can't tell the difference when adding 2 roumds of 9mm.

My take is 2 extra rounds is worth 1/4"... If you're using flush fit metal pads, that measurement will increase of course.

Back
Top Bottom