• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Someone stole my trail camera

slbdawg

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
5   0
Reaction score
I wish i had some pics to share of a big buck or doe, but some ****** ****** stole my trail camera. I HATE a damn thief! The camera was a cheaper moultrie model i've had for a few years but it was still working fine. Its really more the fact i was stole from than even the value of the camera. Did i mention i hate a lazy, good for nothing low down piece of ****. Thanks for letting me vent. Also, i think they were probably trespassing and seen my corn feeder, which was like a big flag that said camera nearby. :mad:

Last edited:
Yep it sucks... Even though I live and hunt on my property, I still lock up my cameras. I go to Lowes and get them to cut me about 2 - 3 feet of chain, and I wrap the chain in camo tape. I use the little locks that come with some guns to lock the chain to the cameras. All my cameras have a little hole on the open/close clasp that the smaller locks fit perfectly.

Yep it sucks... Even though I live and hunt on my property, I still lock up my cameras. I go to Lowes and get them to cut me about 2 - 3 feet of chain, and I wrap the chain in camo tape. I use the little locks that come with some guns to lock the chain to the cameras. All my cameras have a little hole on the open/close clasp that the smaller locks fit perfectly.
That is a good idea, i will definitely lock my next one up. It can still be stole, but if its a little aggravating maybe they will just leave it.

Masterlock makes a thin cable lock called the python easy to run through the camera...if they steal it then its gonna be tore to **** and un-useable! I hate a thief! They got a camera and 3 stands from us last season! Good luck

Last edited:
Masterlock makes a thin cable lock called the python easy to run through the camera...if they steal it then its gonna be tore to **** and un-useable! I hate a thief! They got a camera and 3 stands from us last season! Good luck

I use the python too...perfect for locking them up..I also use the moultrie lock box for the m80 camera..

Back
Top Bottom