Someone got robbed during gun transaction!

Well judging by his face book page, whoever got robbed should have known better! Always bring back up to your transactions and always meet in a local place with lots of people! I usually have a friend in another car somewhere close with one chambered! Just saying!

At first I wasn't impressed but then I saw that your friend had one chambered. He must be a real badass.

Only about 25%-50% of the people that I know who carry a gun are "armed"... mentally that is.
Just like J. Cooper said, mindset is the most important component of the "Combative Triad" & in my experience is the most lacking.

Sure... in hindsight every member on this board would have "done this" or "done that"... "slapping leather" & stitching the B.G. from his navel to his nose one-handed while calmly posting pics to Snapchat or Instagram with the other. Good luck with that... real life doesn't have a "reset" button like Xbox.

During F.O.F. scenario based drills I've seen VERY proficient shooters who practice drawing & shooting from concealment often freeze, foul their draw, drop their gun, shoot rounds into the ground or lower extremities of the B.G. when confronted by surprise in close quarters.

Training close quarters drills at the range & practicing reality based (non-gaming) F.O.F. drills are great ways to prepare your mind & develop skillsets to avoid or prevail in these types of situations... assuming this was a real encounter.

Last edited:
Has nobody bothered to even call 678-663-5900 and find out what this is about? Most of the ODT should be getting good and drunk right about now so somebody ought to give it a ringy ring.

Back
Top Bottom