• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Some say re-election fear is driving gun sales in Fort Worth, elsewhere

I won't speculate on what the next four years would mean for gun owners should he be reelected... I will say that I've read some good augments for the dems not pushing anti-gun regulation based on the fall out after the previous AWB.

All the news I'm hearing points in the same direction. Some stores can't keep cases of ammo in stock, although it's not in short supply at online sellers. Just speculating here - I don't think gun sales will be restricted. However, ammo will probably be taxed at a much higher rate and they'll go after magazine limits like restricting sales of 30 round mags.

I've been buying ammo to avoid the increased prices later and a few extra mags here and there. Worst case scenario is that nothing happens, and I am well stocked for range time, etc.

Here we go again...I saw on the news today that in Ga there were 35,000 more FBI background checks for gun purchases than the year before...this is in speculation that Obama's gunban is in the works again!

http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/03/03/3781758/some-say-re-election-fear-is-driving.html

Yep-

People better buy what they can while they can. If Obama gets re-elected, we are looking at some serious tough times. If he doesn't get re-elected, there will be riots. Either way-guns and ammo are mighty nice to have around.

Back
Top Bottom