• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Solar - Where did I go wrong?

ugotdave

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
I recently added this to an older post, but wanted to make it recent for everyone.

Older post but wanted to add some new found knowledge for everyone that I found recently. I was looking for alternative energy options when I came across a website that was, shall I say very eye opening.

The website has several affiliates but the main one I was learning from was Tesla Chargers. I was so intrigued by what I heard and read and excited that they were handing out free info about the misunderstood solar industry. And how most companies who offer solar solutions and sale solar products set people for failure most of the time, not purposely, but from lack of real information.

Before you put your hard earned $$$$ into this wonderful and doable technology, you owe it to yourself to read what they have to say. I am not associated with Tesla Chargers in any way, I am just wanting to share what I have learned. I am currently not able to purchase solar, but if and when I do, I will use their info and products.

Lastly, they have a free e-book called "Solar Secrets", download it and read, re-read, and then re-read it. It will set you on a successful path to true solar success!

One of the issues that people get wrong from the get-go is the wrong kind of Solar Panel. Read Solar Secrets and they explain it all.

Enjoy everyone.

Back
Top Bottom