• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Solar Flare almost caused an "EMP"!!

I saw something about that, like in 2012? And they just now tell us about it...the report i saw says that they have to be unplugged from electrical outlets, to avoid damage.

Last edited:
No kidding, could you imagine? People would be in full blown panic mode....the grocery stores would have a run on them...complete pandemonium!! Lol...

This would have the same effect as an EMP caused by nuclear detonations in the upper atmosphere. It would not matter if your electronics were unplugged because the entire power grid would go down.......for years. It would also fry the electronics in any modern vehicle.

Read "One Second After" for a serious wakeup call about this. It's scary as hell and could very easily happen at any time. Even a piss ant country like North Korea now has the capability to do this. Whether it's Mother Nature or one of our enemies, this will probably be what finally causes TEOTWAWKI.

I also do not agree this thread should be in Area 51. This is not tinfoil hat stuff. It's a very real threat.

This would have the same effect as an EMP caused by nuclear detonations in the upper atmosphere. It would not matter if your electronics were unplugged because the entire power grid would go down.......for years. It would also fry the electronics in any modern vehicle.

Read "One Second After" for a serious wakeup call about this. It's scary as hell and could very easily happen at any time. Even a piss ant country like North Korea now has the capability to do this. Whether it's Mother Nature or one of our enemies, this will probably be what finally causes TEOTWAWKI.

I also do not agree this thread should be in Area 51. This is not tinfoil hat stuff. It's a very real threat.

Exactly, that article does not even come close to the actual damage 1 of those things would cause.

Back
Top Bottom