• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So you think you like guns...

atltrader

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
223   0
Reaction score
Saw this guy driving into work this morning. Hope he has good car insurance b/c there are a few nut jobs out there that would love to key the side of his truck with all those stickers.

20230512_101705_HDR(1).jpg

Contrary opinions plastered there.
Support of liberty or support for the police state.
You can have one or the other but you can't have both.
The police he so fervently supports are the ones who will pry his cold dead hands from his trigger when they come to collect.

I got guns. Steal them here!View attachment 5707229
Thats all I can think of when I see a car/truck covered in gun decals and pro 2A stuff. Sure would suck to have someone bust your window to look in your glove box while you're in Walmart or worse, follow you home. Never understood why anyone would want to advertise that.

I use to have gun stickers on the bumper on my old car. I was working Domino's at the time and it was never a problem until some big wig corporate pencil neck stopped by the store and saw my car. Next thing I know I'm being questioned if I'm racist because one of them had a confederate flag on it. I was told I had to scrape them off my car. I argued that since I parked my car away from the store and didn't make deliveries I shouldn't have to. I called my friend to tell him the situation and he got me a job with him in the crane industry. I've been much better off the past 8 years.

Thats all I can think of when I see a car/truck covered in gun decals and pro 2A stuff. Sure would suck to have someone bust your window to look in your glove box while you're in Walmart or worse, follow you home. Never understood why anyone would want to advertise that.
For sure. I somewhat applaud this person to have the courage to put all this out there in the open (considering the current cultural/politcal climate we're in) but at the same time, they have to realize they are making themselves a massive target for all the nuts out there to do some bad s*** to their vehicle!

Back
Top Bottom